Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) is an act which is necessary for all those organizations those are wising to receive foreign funds. FCRA came into existence in the year 1976 in India in order to offer FCRA registration services. This regulation or act is necessary to receive foreign funds from various individuals working in foreign countries in order to organize various social events in order to educate common mass. Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) prohibits receiving foreign funds in order to influence voters and invest in any political part for election purposes. Foreign currency is meant for uplifting people by organizing various cultural and educational programs at a regular interval. FCRA registration procedure is a legal process and one should follow this well defined process in order to get the FCRA registration certificate. These days, online FCRA registration has been immensely growing due to its simplicity and flexibility as compared than traditional medium. In India, there are large numbers of well qualified and well trained trademark and legal professionals are providing FCRA registration services to numerous clients.The following important documents are required while filing for FCRA registration:
- Form FC-3 in triplicate
- Three years audited accounts by a certified auditor
- Annual reports of the institution for three years
- Certificate of the registered trust or society if the institution is a trust or society.
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association if required
- Object and purposes of the contribution required
- Copy of the prior permission of the institution.
- Copy of the annual journal or any publication
- Details of the Banks for foreign contribution receipt.
- A recommendation certificate from competent authority.
FCRA Registration Services
Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registration services are widely available and all these services are provided by leading trademark and legal firms with appointing well trained professionals. In India, FCRA registration act 1976 allows the registration certificates to those are wishing to receive foreign funds in order to utilize to develop people in general in a country.